Get the "Art of Change Framework: A Powerful Process for Embracing Change" now!
Pamela Thompson is author of two #1 Bestselling books:
1) Learning to Dance with Life: A Guide for High Achieving Women; and
2) HOT WOMEN ROCK: How To Discover Your Midlife Entrepreneurial Mojo
Learning to Dance with Life
A Guide For High-Achieving Women
It includes Thompson’s “Seven Keys to Creative Living”, her proven system to help women rediscover their passions, reduce stress and create healthy, balanced lives THEY design and love.
Listen to Pamela’s interview with Tina Dietz of the Start Something New show, where she talks about her life and her book, Learning to Dance With Life.
“Pamela’s book is a valuable “go to” resource especially for high achieving women who are committed to positive change in their lives and in the world. The author pulled me gracefully forward through the entire book with ease by sharing intimate experiences in her personal life and work with women and men all around the world. Readers, you will be drawn to complete this book filled with tools and deepening practices to create a joy filled life.”
– Anita Sanchez, Consultant, Trainer, Speaker, Coach, CEO of Sanchez Tennis & Associates LLC – sancheztennis.com
“I’m so delighted that Pam Thompson is helping other achievers focus on their greatest achievement—finding peace and purpose. You’re so worth this life of joy and peace!”
– Tama Kieves, USA Today featured visionary career catalyst and best-selling author of This Time I Dance! Creating the Work you Love, A Year Without Fear: 365 Days of Magnificence, and Inspired & Unstoppable – TamaKieves.com
“This book provides practical tools and proven strategies to help you cultivate improved health, happiness, clarity and fulfillment in your life. If you want to thrive in business and in life, read this book!”
– Christine Comaford, Neuroscience-Based Leadership Coach at SmartTribes Institute, NY Times Bestselling Author of Smart Tribes and Rules for Renegades – smarttribesinstitute.com
Hot Women Rock
How To Discover Your Midlife Entrepreneurial Mojo
Using the NLP model of Neurological Levels, Pat Duckworth provides practical exercises to ignite your entrepreneurial mojo. Learn from the stories of inspirational midlife entrepreneurs who have overcome obstacles to live authentically fulfilled lives. Pamela Thompson is one of the 21 entrepreneurs featured in Pat Duckworth’s book. Her chapter is entitled: Follow Your Heart and Dance with Life.