Author of two #1 Best selling books
Get the "Art of Change Framework" - A guide for embracing personal and professional change and BLOG!
Pamela Thompson is author of two #1 Best selling books:
1) Learning to Dance with Life: A Guide for High Achieving Women; and
2) Pamela is one of the 21 entrepreneurs featured in Pat Duckworth’s #1 best selling book HOT WOMEN ROCK: How To Discover Your Midlife Entrepreneurial Mojo. Her chapter is entitled: “Follow Your Heart and Dance with Life”; and she is author of
3) The Exploits of Minerva: Reflections of a Sixty-Something Woman – international best seller in 5 categories.
The Exploits of Minerva
Reflections of a Sixty-Something Woman
Having recently separated, and moved to a new city, Minerva thought having regular support from other women might be helpful. This was a huge step for her as she rarely reached out for support. Others came to her. She was the strong one, the one who had it all together – or so they thought!
The ”Exploits of Minerva”, part-memoir, part personal growth guide, explores through raw, real, life-altering and empowering stories, six women in a Women’s Circle who have supported one another for over two decades through various life transitions.
Through the playful and sensitive eyes of Minerva, you will:
• Gain new insights about life transitions including divorce, burnout, finding true love in later life, retirement, and aging.
• Discover experiential processes to support you to successfully navigate your own transitions.
• Learn how to reach out for support.
• Better understand yourself and others.
• Learn how to heal yourself from the inside out
“A must-read for all 60-something women! We all can relate to these real-life
stories. Minerva invites you in and soon you get the feeling that she is your best friend, sitting together on the couch with a cup of tea or a glass of wine. Great lessons to get us through our everyday challenges: find your tribe of women to learn, to share, to laugh, to cry with …, especially at this age!”
Ingun Bol-de Bock, Founder and President Female Wave of Change, CEO Move in2 the Future and Creator, Wize Move Society
“A story about friendship, navigating life’s challenges and finding love, joy, and purpose along the journey. A beautiful book to inspire and remind us that life is made up of a series of moments… these moments when woven together are our life! A valuable resource for women of all ages.”
– Charmaine Hammond, Best Selling Author, Executive Producer – “Back Home Again” and Co-Founder, Raise a Dream Training & Consulting
“A very relatable story that drew me in from the beginning. Thoughtful discussions about unleashing creativity and navigating challenging transitions in life’s journey. The author’s descriptions of how she found solace through meditative practices and experienced the support of a women’s circle are both practical and hopeful. The underlying theme of wanting to be valued for who you are rather than for what you do, resonates and rings true.”
– Nancy Edwards, Professor Emeritus, University of Ottawa, and author of Not One, Not Even One: A Memoir of Life-altering Experiences in Sierra Leone, West Africa.
“Minerva’s ability to openly discuss separation and divorce, the loss of the love of your life, as well as burnout and aging, inspires you throughout this amazing book. Minerva shares a wealth of experiences with life transitions based on her own journey as well as those of five additional women who have supported one another in a Women’s Circle for more than twenty years, as only women can do. This book is truly an engaging read and invaluable resource for women of all ages on how to live life from the inside-out.”
– Dorothy A. Martin-Neville, PhD, Speaker, Author, Leadership Coach/Mentor: Real Women Change the World: Letting the Good Girl Die so the Real Woman Can Live.
Watch the YouTube video of the Interview done by Ingun Bol on Female Wave of Change (FWOC) Global’s YouTube Channel prior to “The Exploits of Minerva” book launch on December 8, 2022
Learning to Dance with Life
A Guide For High-Achieving Women
It includes Thompson’s “Seven Keys to Creative Living”, her proven system to help women rediscover their passions, reduce stress and create healthy, balanced lives THEY design and love.
“Learning to Dance with Life” is a classic self-development resource. It answers questions that most multitasking women grapple with and provides innovative self-help tools. This inspiring book reminds us that living a joyful life requires balance. I read the book over and over again and could not resist listening to that inner voice that says “slow down”. Writing with passion and humor Pamela empowers readers to conquer challenges that deny us our freedom. If you are overwhelmed and seeking a purposeful life this is a must read.
Yvonne Busisiwe Kgame – Leadership Development Expert, Executive Mentor, Inspirational Speaker & President, YBK Consulting – ybkconsulting.co.za
“Pamela’s book is a valuable “go to” resource especially for high achieving women who are committed to positive change in their lives and in the world. The author pulled me gracefully forward through the entire book with ease by sharing intimate experiences in her personal life and work with women and men all around the world. Readers, you will be drawn to complete this book filled with tools and deepening practices to create a joy filled life.”
– Anita Sanchez, Consultant, Trainer, Speaker, Coach, CEO of Sanchez Tennis & Associates LLC – sancheztennis.com
“I’m so delighted that Pam Thompson is helping other achievers focus on their greatest achievement—finding peace and purpose. You’re so worth this life of joy and peace!”
– Tama Kieves, USA Today featured visionary career catalyst and best-selling author of This Time I Dance! Creating the Work you Love, A Year Without Fear: 365 Days of Magnificence, and Inspired & Unstoppable – TamaKieves.com
“This book provides practical tools and proven strategies to help you cultivate improved health, happiness, clarity and fulfillment in your life. If you want to thrive in business and in life, read this book!”
– Christine Comaford, Neuroscience-Based Leadership Coach at SmartTribes Institute, NY Times Bestselling Author of Smart Tribes and Rules for Renegades – smarttribesinstitute.com
Hot Women Rock
How To Discover Your Midlife Entrepreneurial Mojo
Many women at midlife consider a new career due to changes in their work or personal life. For others it is about fulfilling a long held dream. Hot Women Rock helps new entrepreneurs discover how to take the first steps towards achieving their dream business with authenticity.
Using the NLP model of Neurological Levels, Pat Duckworth provides practical exercises to ignite your entrepreneurial mojo. Learn from the stories of inspirational midlife entrepreneurs who have overcome obstacles to live authentically fulfilled lives. Pamela Thompson is one of the 21 entrepreneurs featured in Pat Duckworth’s book. Her chapter is entitled: Follow Your Heart and Dance with Life.