Some Personal Facts
- Love nature and being in, on, or by water
- Medicine name from an Aboriginal elder is “Laughing Otter Heart”
- Have been practising yoga for 17 plus years
- Studied Mindfulness with Jack Kornfield
- From age 4 dreamt of travelling the world and experiencing different cultures and countries
- Mother of 2 grown kids I am SOoo proud of.
Some Business-related Facts
- Have gleaned leadership lessons from more than 25 years of consulting and managing in a variety of organizations and cultures on 5 continents
- Lived and worked in the mountains of northern Colombia with a peasant farmer NGO in the late 1980s when Pablo Escobar was “running around” and Medellin Cartel was in full swing
- Supported the Ministry of Public Health in Afghanistan to develop their first strategic plan and built the capacity of internal teams to do strategic and operational planning
- Served as a consultant with the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Pan American Health Organization (PAHO) in Poland, Russia, Lithuania, and Central America
- Was commissioned by PAHO to research and write the program and policy document for Latin America and the Caribbean Health Promotion: Improving the Health Status of Women and Promoting Equity
- Was invited to design and conduct a webinar for the Medina Institute for Leadership and Entrepreneurship (MILE.org) in Saudi Arabia on Balanced and Mindful Leadership
- Taught university for 5 years
- #1 Best selling author x 2
- Certified life and business coach
- Professional facilitator
- Global health and health promotion expert
- Have created two successful process/management consulting businesses since the early 1990s, and am currently President of Creative Life Coaching & Consulting.
- Named Ambassador for Canada of Female Wave of Change – a global movement that unites women (and some men) changing the world into a better place for future generations through authentic feminine leadership.
Who I serve
I am passionate about supporting projects, programs and organizations that aim to make a positive difference in the world.
As a professional facilitator trained in conflict resolution, I have over 25 years of experience designing and facilitating processes in Canada, the United States, Latin America, Asia, Africa and Central and Eastern Europe.
“Pam is a very skilled facilitator and masterfully guided us in creating a 5 year Strategic Plan. Her ability to create a synergistic working environment during our planning sessions made it fun, constructive and encouraged all Members to participate freely.
Pam is truly inspirational. I have been impressed by her business savvy and her ability to help recommend proposed solutions.
Working with Pam has enabled our Board to develop a clear vision of our future and what needs to be done to achieve success. I would highly recommend Pam to any organization embarking on a strategic planning process.”
Jackie Cowan, President, Victoria Marine Rescue Society