As a leader when you create a new project, decide to change an organizational culture, or build a new partnership, there is power in having an outside neutral facilitator to support you through that process.
As a professional facilitator trained in conflict resolution, I have over 25 years of experience designing and facilitating processes in Canada, the United States, Latin America, Asia, Africa and Central and Eastern Europe.
I am passionate about supporting projects, programs and organizations that aim to make a positive difference in the world. With experience locally, nationally and internationally.
I can help you
Design and facilitate workshops and multi-stakeholder consultation processes
create strategic plans that people own
design new projects
Well-designed and facilitated processes have the power to:
- Foster increased understanding (e.g. among different cultural and religious groups)
- Model and promote collaboration within an organization
- Create new partnerships
- Build ownership
- Foster creativity and innovation
“I have known Pam since the late 1990s when she led us through our first ever organizational strategic planning. Pam’s clarity of thought and ability to guide an incredibly diverse group of people through a very complex exercise was exemplary. She researched our organization and designed a planning process that was both engaging and interesting! She knew how to ask the right questions, how to listen to the answers through both the spoken and unspoken word, and how to make sure that everyone’s voice was heard.
We came out of the exercise with a clear and concise Strategic Plan that has served as an organizational guiding document for years. Pam’s many talents shone again when she later joined our board of directors, and later still worked with us to revise the strategic plan. I have not found anyone who is as clear thinking in strategic planning, organized, and has such strong people skills since then.”
Sian Fitzgerald, Executive Director, HealthBridge Foundation of Canada, www.healthbridge.ca
Clients I have designed and facilitated processes with include:
local, national, and international.
- Victoria Marine Rescue Society
- Ottawa Independent Writers
- University of British Columbia (Okanagan) Centre for Healthy Living and Chronic Disease Prevention
- Human Resources Development Canada
- Canadian Medical Association
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research
- Health Canada
- Canadian International Development Agency
- Plan Canada
- Pan American Health Organization
- International Development Research Centre – Global Health Research Initiative
- Government of Pakistan, National AIDS Control Program
- Ministry of Public Health – Government of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan
- World Health Organization
Book a discovery session.
A Discovery session is an opportunity for us to “meet” and for me to learn more about you, your organization, your needs, and for you to get to know me and how I work.
How can you get started?
GIVE ME A CALL
Introduce yourself and your organization, and we can set up a time to meet face-to-face or virtually.
FILL IN THE FORM BELOW
Outline a bit about you, your project and why you are interested in learning more about the services we offer.