Get the "Art of Change Framework: A Powerful Process for Embracing Change" now!
Pamela currently offers three keynote speeches that may be customized for your group/organization:
- Embracing Change: Moving from Fear and Uncertainty to Dancing with Life
- How to Thrive in Life and Business: Three Keys to Creative Living
- Leadership Lessons from an Adventurous Life: How to Increase Engagement and Creativity
In this video, you’ll see how Pamela actively engages participants, providing them with actionable strategies, showing how to embrace change to thrive in life and business, and inspiring them to take action.
Moving from Fear and Uncertainty to Dancing with Life
From almost 3 decades of living and working in a variety of diverse countries and cultures, Pamela has learned some powerful lessons on how to embrace change and move from living in fear to dancing with life.
- Learn why many of us fear and resist change
- Learn the difference between a life change and a transition
- Explore a proven model for embracing life transitions
- Discover effective strategies for enhanced health, happiness, fulfillment and inner peace.
With lessons from her #1 best selling book Learning to Dance with Life that includes stories from Pam’s own life as well as those of women from 3 continents she interviewed, this keynote is an educational and energizing experience for mixed audiences from corporate, not-for-profit, and public sector organizations, as well as associations, and groups of business and professional women.
“Pamela Thompson is a powerful, energetic speaker who engages the individual at both the intellect and the heart level. She inspires the listener to pursue their greater purpose with insightful information, incredible wisdom and personal passion. She provides real-world, actionable steps for anyone who is open to improve their level of peace and purpose. The value that Pamela provides for her audience is well worth every single second of their time and attention.”
– Lorraine Richmond, Leadership Coach
If you are planning an event that requires a speaker to provide inspiration, as well as concrete actionable steps, let’s connect!
How to Thrive in Life and Business
3 Keys to Creative Living
Are you tired of your business running your life?
Do you constantly push through fatigue to finish that one last “thing”, rather than listening to your body and taking a break?
Do you crave a life that YOU design – one that includes guilt-free time for you and with friends and family without that “To Do” list nagging you in the back of your head?
If so, you’re not alone.
The stress associated with constantly doing and giving is taking an incredible toll on our bodies, minds, relationships, and our bottom lines.
In this participatory keynote participants will:
- Examine the impact constantly “Doing” and “Giving” is having on their body, mind and relationships at home and at work… and on their business
- Explore 3 keys to thriving in life and work
- Learn powerful practices to help them stay healthy, happy and grounded while running a successful business.
This video will explain why it’s important to celebrate.
“Hearing Pam speak, I was taken by the incredible passion and gift she has to share with all of us. She engages her audience in an authentic, enthusiastic and heartfelt way that is both delightful and inspiring. In following Pam’s simple yet effective approach to being, we can each create a life with greater peace, success and joy.”
– Emma Bloch-Hansen, MBA, Consultant and Director, Western Management Consultants
If you are planning an event that requires inspiration, energy, as well as practical strategies, let’s connect!
Leadership Lessons from an Adventurous Life
How to Increase Engagement and Creativity
- Examine lessons learned from over 25 years of consulting and managing in a variety of organizations and cultures on 5 continents
- Learn practical strategies to increase engagement, increase creativity and reduce stress in your own life and within your organization.
Engaging, educational and inspiring, this keynote is an energizing experience for leaders in both public and private sector organizations. Participants will walk away with practical strategies they can begin implementing right away in their personal and work lives.
“I’m truly inspired by how Pamela weaves the real stories of her professional life into leadership lessons for us all. The breadth of Pamela’s experience and the positive ways that she challenges us to learn from life are necessary take-aways for today’s generation of leaders.”
– Kristin Garn, CEO, Mathtoons Media
“I was fortunate to have attended Pamela’s talk for the Women’s Leadership Network “Inspire Series” at a critical juncture of my own life. Pamela’s passion for what she does is infectious and inspires us to create a path that enables us to act as leaders without sacrificing our well-being and the things that are most important to us. As a high achiever herself, she draws on a wealth of stories from her own life to illustrate some of the simple but important lessons she’s learned about finding and maintaining balance.”
– Kaaren May, MBA, PhD, Consultant and Business Owner
If you would like a speaker who is passionate and has fascinating personal stories to illustrate key lessons, as well as actionable strategies, let’s connect!
How can you get started?
GIVE ME A CALL
Introduce yourself and your organization, and we can set up a time to meet face-to-face or virtually.
FILL IN THE FORM BELOW
Outline a bit about you, your project and why you are interested in learning more about the services we offer.